To Place An Order
Folk America accepts PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, personal and business checks or money orders in US funds.
When you are ready to place an order, please contact us at or phone us at 706-862-2442 with the artist and inventory number of the item you wish to purchase. Please remember to include your name, address and phone number.
We will contact you promptly regarding availability. At this time, we would discuss with you any of your questions concerning the art you are purchasing, including condition and provenance.
We make every attempt to provide accurate descriptions and prices for all the items on this site. We also try to remove items as they are sold. Occasionally we may miss an item that has been sold, make a typographical error or have a price change. We would apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause.
To assist in the building of private, corporate or museum collections, we will gladly discount for multiple purchases.
For sales in the State of Georgia, please add 7% sales tax.
Folk America has a seven day full refund policy, excluding shipping and insurance for any reason. You are responsible for the return shipping and insurance charges. Upon arrival of your purchase in original condition, you will be issued a refund check or your account will be credited.
Shipping and Insurance
In general, there are no fees for handling and packaging. We are experienced in properly shipping art and collectibles and prefer using Priority Mail or United Parcel Service, depending on the weight and dimensions of the item. Insurance is mandatory for all shipments, whether sent by us or when a return is necessary. Please inspect each item carefully upon receipt and report immediately any damage that occurred in transit as soon as possible.
Folk America will make every attempt to accommodate our clients. The following is our policy for layaway:
1. A deposit of twenty five percent of the purchase price. You will be entitled to a full refund of your deposit if a request is made within seven days from the date your layaway order was placed.
2. Our layaway has a maximum term of twelve months with equal monthly payments. The last payment will also include shipping and insurance charges.
3. Layaway payments are due on the first day of each month. Payments not received by the fifteenth will incur a late fee of five percent of the payment due.
4. If payment is not received in 90 days, your purchase(s) will be returned to our inventory. You will not be eligible for a refund and your deposit and any payments made will be forfeited. It is highly recommended that you contact us before this point to see if special circumstances warrant an exception to our payment agreement.
5. Before Folk America accepts your layaway, we require a signed copy of our layaway policy with your deposit.
Copyright © 2004 - 2012 Folk America. All Rights Reserved.